Using an Indian PayPal Casino: Thorough Instruction
It may be hard to find a nice online casino, but to find a gambling site that matches players’ preferred casino payment methods is a much harder mission. With technological progress, the most popular and commonly used methods for transactions are online payments. They are easy to manage and can be used by gamblers all over the world. However, there are many different systems for such payments, for example, Neteller and Skrill. Although, the highest popularity is now gained by PayPal online payment system. Established in 1998, it has now extended its influence from America to Europe and Asia and became especially useful for the Indian players. Therefore, PayPal gambling is now flourishing on the Indian market. Some casinos have even entered collaborative relationships with this online banking giant. This way, transactions in PayPal slots, roulette, baccarat, and a variety of other casino games became even easier and faster, which certainly helps the gamblers, especially the newbies, to manage their winnings. But how do PayPal casino sites work? Why should you try and use this online payment system to do online transactions? Can Rupees be deposited in a PayPal casino? Answers to all of these questions can be found in our article below, so don’t hesitate and continue reading!
India's best casino offers plenty of games to satisfy any gambler's taste; absolute security of gambling and transactions This newly created online gambling site offers a great variety of gaming options, as well as different bonus promotions. Moreover, you can use various payment methods to proceed with your winnings cash outs or deposit payments LeoVegas is one of the most popular online casinos on the market, offering many top-rated games and payment options.
100% Bonus Up To ₹200,000
120% up to 20,000₹ for the 1st deposit
140’000 INR with first deposit
India's best casino offers plenty of games to satisfy any gambler's taste; absolute security of gambling and transactions
This newly created online gambling site offers a great variety of gaming options, as well as different bonus promotions. Moreover, you can use various payment methods to proceed with your winnings cash outs or deposit payments
LeoVegas is one of the most popular online casinos on the market, offering many top-rated games and payment options.
PayPal Casino: How to manage payments at an Indian Casino
If you are a regular user of different online banks, e-wallets, or any other online payment option, you know that the first step that should be fulfilled is the creation of a special bank account in the particular system of choice. PayPal is not an exception to this rule.
Creating a PayPal account
To do that, all you need is to go to the official PayPal India website and click on the sign-up link. You will then be asked to fulfill all the necessary personal information, including your email address, and phone number. If you are planning on using this platform only to receive money, then all you need to provide is your registered email, which acts like a PayPal ID. However, if you would also like to withdraw your funds from the account, for example, to deposit them in a Paypal casino, the system will also ask for some other information, such as:
- your address
- government ID number
- bank account details
- debit/credit card details
- PAN card details
Everything you enter will be checked and validated. This process usually takes up to 24 hours to be completed. To use your internet bank account for the transactions on PayPal gambling sites, it needs to have a verified status, which takes about two days to receive. You should also know that this system uses SSL encryption technology to protect your personal details, as well as any transactions that are made from your account. So, be sure that your money and information are in a safe place.
Using PayPal in the Indian Casino
After you have created your account, all you need is to find the best PayPal casino for yourself. Betway casino is considered to be number one on the market of Indian betting sites that accept PayPal. 888 Casino and Jackpot City also hold a high position in the Paypal casino list. You always should look for a casino depending on your purposes: some of them offer only Paypal deposits, others only withdrawals, but it is better to look into the options where you can do both. Your choice will also depend on what games you are looking forward to playing: you may find online slots with the PayPal option, or maybe you are more interested in an online casino real money PayPal opportunity. After you have decided on a particular casino, you will need to sign up to that site and choose PayPal as your preferred payment method. After that you will have to connect your PayPal account with the casino profile and off you go – you may start your gambling journey right away.
Online casino real money PayPal and PayPal slots: why Indian players should use the system?
You may be wondering, why should you change your usual payment method and switch to PayPal? Well, here are the reasons why you should give up your routine and maybe try that new PayPal casino you have been eyeing:
- The best alternative banking service that meets RBI payment policies. You see, India has strict rules and laws regarding real life and online gambling. Casinos are legally available only in a few Indian states, and therefore each and every bank transfer is thoroughly monitored. However, PayPal is not owned by any bank and has a high level of credibility, so even though the transactions are not regulated by any laws, you may be sure that your money is protected.
- Versatility. Anyone can use PaPal no matter where on Earth they are located, India, Russia, or Italy. You also have an opportunity to access your funds from any location and device. You can even install an app, and if your PayPal casino has a mobile version (or maybe also an app), you can easily play games and manage your funds through your phone.
- High Paypal casino requirements. All of the gambling sites that accept PayPal as a payment option, have to meet extremely high regulations and rules. This means that your funds, except for the protection directly from the PayPal company, undergo additional protection from a chosen casino. This makes such gambling sites the most progressive and the safest places to play casino games.
- Free of charge. PayPal is a free online platform, meaning that it will cost nothing for you to create an account and link any of your cards with it. Moreover, it can be used not only in casinos but also for any other Internet transactions, for example, online shopping, business procedures or even phone replenishments.
- Instant money transactions. If players gamble in a PayPal casino, just know that any transactions, especially deposits, you make will be instantly processed, allowing you to enjoy your favorite Paypal slots as soon as possible. Withdrawals are also quick, and, depending on a casino, can maximum take up to 24 hours, which means that you will see your winnings on the very next day!
- A variety of gaming options. You will find that there is an opportunity to play online slots, PayPal friendly of course, to join online casino real money with PayPal transactions, PayPal poker for more classic players, and also there is an option to play live casino with a PayPal account. The list of casino games may go on and on, so any gambler can find something to enjoy.
Casino PayPal Deposit Process: Can it be done with Rupees?
First of all, funds can only be deposited if the chosen casino is valid and has appropriate licensing. Secondly, you should understand that PayPal does not support Rupees directly. However, you can link any card with this currency to your PayPal account, and the funds will be deposited with the help of this card. If the casino PayPal deposit will have to be made in any other currency, you will be able to choose which one exactly and your funds will be automatically converted according to the current exchange rate. Any of the linked accounts will be automatically chosen as means for deposits. You can add up to 8 different cards to your online account, which includes Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
The process of depositing itself is pretty easy and manageable. All you need to do is click on the deposit or cashier button and select PayPal from the menu. If you haven’t yet connected your Paypal account, you will need to fulfill all the necessary information. But if you have already done that, you will only have to choose a particular card that will be used to make your deposit. Sometimes, you may have the responsibility of signing into your PayPal account each time, but that’s so only for the reason of safety. A minimum deposit amount is usually 10$ or around 730 INR, however, the first two deposits that can be sent may be less than 1.50 INR, and it may be deposited within the first 24 hours. After that, you will need to confirm receiving the funds and after that, the process will only take minutes to complete. Note that you may also transfer other currencies into rupees if the casino of your choice asks you to do that.
Withdrawing Money in Online Casinos that Accept PayPal
Withdrawing money with PayPal is as easy as depositing it. However, there are some nuances that you should know about before making any transactions of your winnings. Firstly, you need to ensure that your casino allows you to make withdrawals with the help of PayPal, as some of them may be limited with only the deposit option. If you have just recently created your PayPal account, your withdrawals will be put on hold for 21 days. During this period your account will undergo a verification process, so you should monitor your email and casino profile in case they will ask for any personal information to identify you as a valid account holder. In this case, you will find a “Money on Hold” section under your account balance. There are the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits for PayPal transactions: the minimum amount may usually be around 50$ or 3650 INR, and the maximum limit should be checked in each casino individually. However, keep in mind that the maximum amount that can be deposited into your PayPal account is 10000$ or 728140 INR. The same amount is the maximum amount of money that you will be able to withdraw from your personal account.
Gamblers usually have two options with regards to the withdrawal of their winnings:
- Money can be transferred to any of the linked bank accounts or credit cards;
- You can withdraw your winnings directly into the PayPal account, and they can be then used to proceed with any kinds of online payments or for the future deposits.
The timeframe for withdrawals is usually 1 or 2 days, however sometimes, especially if you choose to withdraw money into your linked bank account or credit card, you will have to wait up to 72 hours to see your winnings.
The technique of withdrawing money is quite simple. All you need to do is go to the Cash Out or Banking page, select PayPal as your preferred withdrawal method, enter the amount of money you are willing to cash out, enter PayPal account ID and confirm the process. Pretty easy and can be done intuitively on any gambling site.
PayPal Casino: List of Fees required for making transactions
As we have mentioned before, PayPal is a free payment system. Usually, PayPal casino transactions are also free of any charges, but this information should always be checked beforehand, as casinos change their rules constantly, and their policies can also differ from one gambling site to the other. But it is good to keep in mind that you might have to pay some fees to receive your withdrawals through PayPal. It depends on the type of an account you have and this percentage is taken off any of the inbound transactions you make.
On the other hand, there are features that you can be charged for. For example, if you convert your rupees into any other fiat currency or vice versa, you will be charged a conversion fee of around 0.4% and 7.4% of the transaction amount. This fee will depend on the currency and on whether the money comes from a bank account or a card. If you’d like to transfer your money abroad, you will also be met with a 0.3% to 7.4% fee for the transaction. This depends on the country, which you are planning to send your money. Receiving payments are also charged with fees that can be paid both by the sender and the receiver.
All in all, even with these kinds of fees, once you will start to receive bonuses and win online casino real money, your PayPal account will become the most useful thing for your gambling you could think of.