Entrance into the World of Neteller Casino Online
As online casino players, you may have come across the problem of choosing casino payment methods that will suit all your needs. It is a bad sign though, when a gambling site doesn’t offer enough payment options. So even though making a choice between various payment options is much harder, you should definitely look for a website with an exuberance of offers. There are casinos that offer payments via credit or debit cards, such as Visa and Mastercard. Some of them may also offer you to make transactions with the help of bank wire transfers.
However, most of the gamblers find it much easier and manageable to use e-wallets as the payment method. E-wallets are usually a type of a prepaid account, where money can be stored. You don’t necessarily need any physical cards to have such an account. However, they are usually linked with an existing bank account of the user. There are different kinds of e-wallets that are available for the usage in an online casino, such as Skrill, PayPal, and Google Pay.
However, the one that is the most interesting for us, as it gained more popularity over the last few years, is the Neteller online payment system. If you are a part of the inline casino world, you probably have heard a lot recently about the casinos that accept Neteller. Indian casinos are found to be the most up to trend in this case, because many of them have used this ewallet for a long time now. So what is Netteler and how can one gamble with its help?These and many other questions will be answered in the article below.
140’000 INR with first deposit
- A wide variety of games, including some specifically designed
- Easy to use app compatible with all devices
- Praesent sed semper mauris, nec eleifend nibh
100% on first deposit up to 17’700 INR
- a wide selection of all the popular casino games
- an opportunity to gamble and bet on various sports at the same time
- quick customer support with different ways of contacting
100% Bonus Up To ₹200,000
- constant bonuses
- the security of playing and transactions
- plenty of games
120% up to 20,000₹ for the 1st deposit
- intuitive and very easy to use design
- many bonuses, including no deposit, free spins and sign up
- casino supports many different payment methods from all around the world
Talking About Neteller Casino Basics: What’s Neteller Anyways?
Neteller is an online payment system, created in 1999. Originated in Canada, it has now spread its influence all over the world. After undergoing a series of mergers, it has become a part of the British global payment group – Paysafe Group. This online e-wallet offers different kinds of options for its users:
- e-transfers from and to merchants
- online payments
- depositing money from other banking accounts
- proceed with high volume transactions with the help of a VIP program
This payment option became especially popular among casino players, because it offers an easy control of the funds and can be used in a variety of casino games like casino slots online (for example from Microgaming provider), baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and poker. Neteller users can deposit their money into their account from other online banking accounts, debit cards, and credit cards.
How to use Neteller
To use Neteller as your option of a payment method, you need to open an account there. Creating an account is free of any charges, and you can do it any time either from the app on your phone or from their website. When you click the special button, you will need to fill out a form with personal details, such as your first and last name, Email address, and a password. After you have everything setted up, you will be able to deposit funds into the account, or connect an existing banking account. You will also need to verify your identity by uploading any of the official documents:
- driver’s license
- NID passport
- International Passport
You will also be asked to verify your residential address, and most times it can be done by uploading your bank statement or a utility bill.
Neteller Gambling: Pros & Cons of Depositing Money with Neteller
When choosing Neteller as an option for making money deposits it is important to weigh in all the good and all the bad, because as comfortable and easy to use as it is, Neteller still has some downsides that should be taken into consideration.
Pros of Neteller Deposits
As we have mentioned, Neteller became popular because it is easy to manage and comfortable to use for online purchases or any kind of transaction at this point. However, there are some other perks that you should know about.
- Variety. Neteller, among all the other e-wallets, offers the most variety, when it comes to deposit options. You can use online bank transfer, Visa and MasterCard, cryptocurrency, and even Skrill. In addition, if users have multiple accounts they can move their money from one site to the other with great ease.
- Safety. As a global online payment system, Neteller provides its customers with a high level of security. You won’t need to reveal any personal and financial information to the casino when using Neteller, which means you will be less likely to become a victim of a fraud. The system also provides its customers with the high-quality 128-bit encryption codes, to protect any details provided by the users.
- Wide-spread. Neteller is used in over 200 countries, and is especially popular among Indian casinos. Therefore it supports different currencies and you can choose the one that will be more convenient for you.
- Bonus options. Neteller treats its customers with a special reward point for depositing money while using their platform. These loyalty rewards can be then converted into actual money and hence used for different kinds of purchases and payments. It even has its own VIP club program, and the more one uses Netellers for money transactions, the higher they climb up the VIP levels, and receive more bonus points.
- Saves time. Depositing money through Neteller is not only easy, but also quick. The processing time is instantaneous which means that you will be able to see your deposit money as soon as you click the according button.
Cons of Depositing with Neteller
As we have already talked about the advantages of this amazing system, let’s also talk about it’s downsides.
- When creating an account on Neteller, you choose whether it’s gonna be used for gamblin or not. Unfortunately, if you want to use your account for Neteller gambling in India, you won’t be able to proceed with any of the transactions because of the Indian gambling laws. However, you can link your bank card to the Neteller and then use it for making online casino deposits.
- There are a lot of transaction fees that come along when you proceed with your payments. They are usually ranging from 1% to 5% depending on your deposit amount. It may be relevantly low, but, eventually, they add up, therefore causing a little bit of damage to the funds.
- Neteller charges it’s non-active users. If you have an account but for some reason stopped using it and wasn’t active for 14 month, expect a 190 INR monthly fee.
Neteller Casino Online: Gambling with Rupees
As Neteller is a global payment system, and is available in India as well as 200 more countries, it accepts rupees as the payment currency. All you need to do to deposit your INR is log into your account (or create one, if you don’t have it yet), and then select the money button. Here will be listed the following possible deposit methods:
- bank account
Considering the specifics of online gambling in India, it is better to choose either Bitcoin or Skrill for your INR deposit. This way you will be able to use the money in the Neteller casino of your choice. These methods also do not require any personal information, so you may be sure of your anonymity and safety. After that you may proceed with your deposit. Note that you will be charged with a 2.5% fee for all the available deposit methods.
Casinos that Accept Natteler: Are They Safe?
We have already mentioned special encryption systems used by Neteller to provide its customers with the highest level of safety. This e-wallet has been approved and licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK. Therefore, you may rest peacefully knowing that all of your transactions, including deposits, made through the Neteller payment system are protected by law and are safe. This payment method also has a special two-step authentication process which grants an additional protection to your Neteller account. This process requires all users to enter a special code alongside their username and password. Users also have an all-time access to their transactions history, which means they can check their account for unidentified expenses and quickly change their password to ensure safety. They can also contact a support team to provide any other kind of help needed in these situations. Considering all of the above, we can say that depositing money in the Neteller casino with the help of this system will be safe and private.
The Usage of Neteller: Is it Expensive?
Let’s look deeply into this question. First of all, creating an account is completely free – you don’t need to make any deposits to activate your account or anything like that. Then we have the fees for the transactions. For the deposits, you will be charged a 2.5% fee when Using Neteller. The fee will be taken every time money enters your account. For withdrawals, the fee will differ depending on the method of the action. If you are planning on withdrawing into another Neteller account, the transaction will be fee-free. However, any other method will be charged a certain percentage of the withdrawal amount: for the local bank transfers the fee will be 3.99%, and for other e-wallets (like Skrill) and third-party merchant sites you will be charged the same percentage in a case of a foreign exchange. You should also take into consideration that Neteller gives out bonuses to its loyal customers and by claiming them you may be able to cover the transaction fees. So, in the end, we don’t reckon this payment system to be much expensive, and it still remains to be among the payment methods category with the lowest transaction charges.
Withdrawing Money: From Neteller into a Bank Account
Yes, you actually can proceed with the withdrawals into your bank account. It is an easy process that won’t take much time to finish. All you need to do is follow the next steps: open your Neteller account, go to the “money out” section and click on “bank withdrawal” and “add a bank account”. You will then be asked for your bank account details, click “continue” and then confirm the procedure. Moreover, this process can also be done to withdraw rupees into an Indian account. This can be done in several ways:
- At first transfer money into the Neteller wallet and after that – into your bank account
- Transfer directly into your bank from the Neteller account by following the steps described above.
- Organise a Prepaid Neteller Card which will allow you to spend money as from any other regular bank account.
The minimum amount for withdrawing into the Indian bank account is around ₹2,800.00, and the maximum will depend on the type of the account you have. For example, the withdrawal limit for VIP users will be much higher than for the regular ones. Regular users also have different withdrawal limits depending on the volume of the transaction.
Depositing with Neteller: Time Fraims
Depositing at Neteller is often pretty fast and doesn’t take much time. However this sometimes may change depending on the payment method. Credit card deposits are instantaneous, whereas electronic fund transfers (InstaCash deposits) may take up to 5 business days to process. You should also take notice that the minimum card and bitcoin deposit to Neteller is ₹350. The maximum deposit is ₹15,560. Withdrawals on the other hand will always take time to process – you will have to wait approximately 72 hours. Funds will be immediately credited upon approval. But considering time frames of other similar e-wallets, this is not that long and that is why it makes any Neteller casino online so popular.
Neteller Deposits: Making a Deposit into an Online Casino
You can make deposits at a Neteller casino online only after you have deposited money into your Neteller account. You need to be very careful with this procedure, as you can unintentionally send your money to scammers. To prevent this unfortunate situation, follow the following steps: login into your Netteler casino account and go to the deposit section, then choose Neteler as a payment method and enter the amount of money you want to transfer. Mind that you will need to login into your Neteller account first, before transfering your funds. Confirm the process and check your Neteller casino account – usually players should be able to see your funds there.